WiBASTM-Connect, the most compact and lightweight microwave radio in the market, is the latest addition to the range of all- outdoor Terminal Station radios. With high capacity, advanced networking features, low power consumption and leading Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) radio technology, it offers high-quality broadband access connectivity to SMEsand premium residential customers.
- Leading sector density – up to 90 WiBASTM-Connectterminals per sector.
- State-of-the-art IPconnectivity in zero-footprint installations.
- Ideal for low-CapEx broadband radio access deployments in rural areas.
- Interoperable with WiBASTMOSDR– existing network investment is 100% reused.
- Automatic polarization option is also available for simplified installation.
- Maximum1 Gbit/s sectorEthernet capacity (1024-QAM / 56 MHz).
- Upto 500 Mbit/s Ethernet capacity (aggregate) by using a 56 MHzradio channel per end point.
- Operation at area-licensed frequencies: 10.5 / 26 / 28GHz
- Slim form-factor radio unit that can be equipped with a 30 cm or 60 cm parabolic antenna.
- Range extending to 10 Km
TheWiBASTMfamily of base station radios deliver state-of-the-art IP connectivity offering leadingPoint-to-MultiPoint (PtMP)technology in area-licensed bands. WiBASTM-OSDRaddresses the needs for advanced broadband Fixed Wireless Accessas well as demanding HetNet backhaul and legacy access networks. It is based on the software-defined platform and can also operate in Point-to-Point (PtP) mode with the appropriate licensekey to addresssparsely-populatedareasandextendthe reus- ability of the radios in thenetwork.
- Rapidnetwork expansion – just add terminals at the served sites.
- Lower initial and running costs as resulted from less equipment inventory.
- Large service area footprint – high terminal density per sector and very long ranges.
- Easyinstallation with zero-touch provisioning procedures
- Robust hitless adaptive modulation – 1024-QAM in PtMPmode and 4096-QAM in PtP mode – without data retransmission, which consumes valuable resources and increases latency.
- Market-leading capacity reaching 1 Gbit/s per sector.
- Single, software-defined unit that can be configured as PtMP hub, PtMPterminal or PtPnode(WiBAS-OSDR).
- Multiple high performance antenna options.
- Sophisticated hierarchical QoS capabilities
- Operation at area-licensed frequencies:
– 10.5 / 26 / 28 / 32 GHz(OSDR)
– 28 GHz(micro-BS)